First and foremost, if you find this Silverleaf Resorts page interesting and informative, give me a link from your page, every page that links to mine boosts my search engine rankings for "Silverleaf Resorts" and allows more people to find this site faster. If this site is useful to you, please reciprocate by linking to me.
The following are my own experiences with Silverleaf Resorts plus email I have received from others and Silverleaf articles I have found on the web. I have tried hard to be completly accurate in my accounts, and I have no reason to doubt the accounts of others who have sent me email or posted web pages. If Silverleaf Resorts has evidence to contridict any of these accounts, I will either post Silverleaf's contridictory evidence next to the account and let the reader judge, or just delete the account if I believe it to be incorrect.
- GETTING OUT OF YOUR SILVERLEAF CONTRACT
- My own Silverleaf horror story
- An impassioned plea to post Amy's story so that you can be warned
- Another Silverleaf Resorts story identical to mine
- A former salesperson from Silverleaf was kind enough to write me this letter, I encourage everyone to admire the level of professionalism shown by Silverleaf sales representitives.
- HORRIBLE ROACH Infestations at Silverleaf resorts and reports of RAMPANT OVERBOOKING
- Silverleaf's offer to PAY ME FOR MY SILENCE
- Can't dump 'em, can't let your friends/family use 'em...
- Another dissatisfied Silverleaf customer
- Another family who's children can't even check into their deeded Silverleaf week (despite what the salesman claimed before he got paid)
- Over zelous Silverleaf sales people forging contracts after they are signed?
- Another forgery, and not a very good one at that since there was no original signature to copy and since the person has proof they were elsewhere when that document was signed!
- These people signed and paid for their Silverleaf contract and then wern't allowed to use it because they were only 18! No mention from Silverleaf yet about a refund
- Silverleaf repeatedly harrasses on-duty 911 operator at work after being ordered to stop!
- Maybe the reason you can't give your Silverleaf week to friends or family is to KEEP OUT THE RIF-RAF, thanks Captin Mick!
- Email from a previous Silverleaf employee discussing the consequences of dealing with the salespeople's constant lies (and some whoppers they've told). I'm holding back the other employee's email that I have to protect his job.
- You just bought this Silverleaf Timeshare and woke up the next day thinking "What have I done?" "What can I DO?" Click here.
- Can they really offer to let you win a car they just borrowed to show off at a raffle?
- Silverleaf's telemarketing practices are illegal
- How to sue Silverleaf for telemarketing to you, $500 PER CALL
- Another great resorce for suing Silverleaf and other telemarketers for $500 PER CALL
- Just look at how many Silverleaf timeshares are for sale on eBay for under $500! Even at that price notice that almost none of them have bids! (want me to list the dozens of emails I receive begging me for information on dumping these timeshares?)
- Found this on a law site (someone told me this stock once sold for $23): An order has been issued granting the application of the New York Stock Exchange to strike from listing and registration the Common Stock, $.01 par value, of Silverleaf Resorts, Inc., effective at the opening of business on August 10, 2001. (Rel. 34-44666)
It's really late (early?) and I've been working on this for the last 8 hours, I gotta go to bed. I have over a hundred email, I'm about half way through, the biggest problem is deciding which ones to post!
Email me at Dave@DavesPlanet.net